Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beer Review #43 - Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager

Hi All,

I know is been a while for a review but here is my next one. Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager
is a seasonal from one of my favorite breweries. So I was expecting something good from this one.

Appearance - The summerfest pours a light golden color with a good head that dissipates quickly

Aroma - The summerfest has very little hop aroma and a slight bit of sulpher in the nose.

Tastes - I normally don't say this about SN stuff but there is very little flavor. The summerfest has a little more flavor then a macro lager and I have no clue how to review those.

Mouthfeel - The Summerfest is very highly carbonation with a nice chrispness

Drinkability - Its drinkable and I would choose it over a mass produced american lager but it's nothing special in my opinion.

See you all soon!
GISBREWMASTER
Matt C.

1 comment:

dyana said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us......
___________________
DyanaDevis
Get easy cash at your door step