Friday, July 24, 2009

Beer Review #41 - Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale

Hi All,

After a big gap between #40 and #41 here is my review of Dogfish Head Indian Brown ale. I finally remembered that I have 2 or 3 reviews on my phone so I will probably be sending them off in the next few day.

Appearance - The DFH IBA pours a nice brown with a nice almond long lasting head with great lacing.

Aroma - The DFH IBA has a really nice aroma with hints of coffee and chocolate. This a very malt forward beer but the earthiness of the hops comes.

Taste - The DFH IBA has a nice full flavor with hints of bitter chocolate and coffee. The hops do a good job with bittering but they see very happy to be the supporting cast in this beer.

Mouthfeel - The DFH IBA is light to medium bodied and has a good carbonation that carries the flavor throughout the mouth.

Overall - The DFH IBA is a very nice brown ale I would even lean it towards a light porter. Drink it if you can get it.

Have a great day until next time!

GISBREWMASTER
Matt C.

1 comment:

dyana said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us......
___________________
DyanaDevis
Get easy cash at your door step