Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beer Review #30 - Full Sail LTD Series Recipe 1

Hi All,

Wow today was a tough one. This is the first of 4 days by myself with a 3 month old. To top that she has a cold and can't breath well. After 4 attempts and 2 hours I finally got her to sleep. I need a beer. I just reached into the beer fridge saw a few of the same beers and had one. Well lets get on with it.

Appearance - The LTD pours a very nice copper color with a quickly dissipating head. There is some lacing on the side of the glass that remains.

Aroma - The aroma of the LTD is that of caramel malt and light hops. I also get a little Dyacital in the nose.

Taste - The taste of the LTD mimics that aroma. I get a lot of caramel with some hop bitterness. This is a nicely balanced beer that leads towards the malty side.

Mouthfeel - The LTD has a heavy mouthfeel. Its almost a little syrupy.

Drinkability - I feel the LDT is drinkable but its a little too think for my liking.

Well it wasn't special but it sure was needed!!

See you next time!!

GISBREWMASTER
Matt C.

No comments: