Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beer Review #15 - Sierra Nevada Torpedo

Hi all,

I just realized that I some how missed 2 posts . Either that or I labeled them differently. So I am going to write post #15 now. It will be out of order but who cares just deal! :-)

Appearance - The Torpedo pours a nice dark golden with a hint of amber with a nice head that dissipates slowly and leaves a nice lacing.

Aroma - The hop aroma is music to my nose. I get a lot of pine, citrus, and herbal notes.

Taste - The taste is just what an IPA should be nicely balanced but with nice hop bitterness and flavor. The citrus is the predominate hop flavor in the Torpedo.

Mouthfeel - The Torpedo's has a medium body with good carbonation that helps carry the flavor throughout the pallate.

Drinkability - This is a very good beer if you like hops but also like balance. This is another great beer in Sierra Nevada's line of great beer.

See you next time!!

GISBREWMASTER
Matt C.

No comments: