Friday, January 16, 2009

Beer Review #4 - Lengthwise Double ZZ Razzberry Ale

Hi all,

Here is my 4th review of the year!! This time I am drinking one of my favorite local beers Lenghtwise Raspberry Wheat. Let me tell you this stuff is really good. So my review is probably slightly biased.

Appearance -This beer pours a nice cloudy blond with with a nice lasting head. I personally think its beautiful.(See Biased)

Smell - This beer has a nice fresh smell with hints of banana and cloves but the predominant scent is a light raspberry.

Taste - This is a very fresh beer beer and everything that comes through on the nose you can taste. The raspberry and light banana and clove make this very refreshing.

Mouthfeel - I feel this beer has a great mouthfeel. The yeast left in the beer gives it a soft chewiness that lets you know its there but it is still light and refreshing.

Drinkability - Like I stated before this is one of my favorite local beers and I can definatly drink more then one. If you are not a big fruit beer fan I feel that this may change your mind.

Talk to you later!!
GISBREWMASTER

No comments: